Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chloe and Ellie Release ----and 40% Sale!

Welcome to Tiddly Inks big release. :)
I am super excited to show you two adorable new characters. The design team has once again done an amazing job with inspiring us and making me wish I had thought of that color combination or layout....I am very grateful for their willingness to share their talents. :)

Please meet Chloe and Ellie and see what they came up with.
Each girl is pretty different from each other, but they are both special to me. :) 
Ellie is based on my memories of my daughter as a two and three-year-old----and Ellie is very close to her given name. :) For blog purposes, I always call her Little Bit since I don't really share her picture or info. :) So come meet my sweet Little Bit as a "little one"---very busy with everything and just as cute as I remember her. :)
 
Chloe started out as a dark fairy---but as you can see she morphed into a rather sweet fairy. :) LOL I really wanted her to have dark wings and with the help of my design team (in particular Dilyana who came up with a cute poem), we crafted a reason for her dark wings. :)

The story below is a freebie jpg...you can grab it to share when you use Chloe on your creations. :) I thought it was kind of fun for her to have her own story. :) Big thanks to  Dilyana for letting me adapt her idea for Chloe. :)  
So let's meet the now-sweet-and-only-slightly-shaded Chloe. :)
She is available as both clear stamp and digital stamp and you can see all the new sets

Before we start, you should know that the shop---yup, the whole shop--- is on sale

40% off all purchases

for the next 48 hours.

Enter code at checkout: CHLOE

Sale ends Tuesday night about 10 PM.


Chloe DarkWing - clear Stamp (4x6" set) $15 
and
digital set $3


Faye (our new design team member)

Lou

Chloe Darkwings and her Peeps - 
again both in digi and clear stamps HERE


Chloe and her Friends - 
digi and clear HERE

Ellie says Be Happy
digi and clear HERE

Jenny

Ellie says Bye
digi and clear HERE

Jodi
Ellie says Happy Birthday
digi and clear HERE

Ellie says Hi
digi and clear HERE

So all sets are available as both clear stamp and digital stamp and you can see all the new sets

Remember that the shop---yup, the whole shop--- is on sale

40% off all purchases

for the next 48 hours.

Enter code at checkout: CHLOE

Sale ends Tuesday night about 10 PM.


We also want to welcome 3 new design team members....so excited to have them join us as we sadly say goodbye to Kim and Katie.

Please welcome Lisa Lara

Eulalia

and Faye!

Wow!!! What a very full day! I hope you all have a fantastic day and week!! 

6 comments:

Penny said...

Wow is right! Lots of fun new images and the DT did a fabulous job with them! Congrats! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Eulalia said...

I'm so happy to color the wonderful Christy stamps and I'm very proud to be a part in this fanta-fanta-fantastic team! Good journey to the new girls... ad me too!
Chloe and Ellie are really delicious and I can't wait to color them.
Thank you very much Christy, Melissa and all teamies girls
xoxoxo Eulalia... but always Lalla.

P.S. Forgive my fanciful English!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness, I just found Tiddly Inks images about 3 weeks ago and am in love. Chloe is amazing, what a fab fairy, off to buy her now!! Thank You for the discount, Love Hazelxo

Sue said...

TOTALLY adorable new images and stunning DT creations.
Congrats and welcome to the new DT, all such wonderful designers.
Thanks for the voucher code too :)
hugs Sue xx

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the AWESOME sale! :) Amazing samples from the design team! Welcome to the new lucky ladies joining the team! :)

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I Love your new precious Chloe and Ellie images and your Design Team did an awesome job. Thank you for the 40% off and sharing your beautiful images with us. Hugs, Antoinette